Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Puerto Vallarta weather

I can tell I'm going to be lousy at this endeavor  It took me forever just to see where I needed to go to compose a new article. So, to celebrate the ridiculously humid weather we're having, I made margaritas this evening for John and me.  We downed them with some tilapia and spinach and felt pretty good as we ate!!

New project.  I'm purging since Monday the 27th by throwing at least one thing away or putting it in the donate pile from each room in the house.  this includes the bathrooms.  Now, it's going to seem as if we have an enormous house and it is in some ways but it's because we opened up a duplex into a single family home and now have six bedrooms, five bathrooms, two kitchens, and two living rooms.  So that constitutes 15 things a day I'm getting rid of.  Hallelujah! Which reminds me, I need to practice for worship for tomorrow night's church school.  Music to muse by!!  Love, C

No comments:

Post a Comment